The primary goal of this course is to give you confidence in speaking and to improve your pronunciation and listening skills to help you deal with a wide range of speaking situations. Extending your active and passive use of vocabulary will also be a priority.
Live German lessons with your own private teacher
Online German lessons via Skype allow you to enjoy live face-to-face contact with your own private teacher at times that suit you. You can see your teacher, write in the chat window, send texts back and forth via google.docs and record your lesson. This enables you to train your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills and to keep a record of your online sessions for later review.
You determine what you want to learn in your private lessons. You can work with a course book (recommended for the basic levels A1 and A2) and/or with topic-based material. If you elect not to work with a course book, your teacher will select materials based on your own interests and objectives. read more / mehr lesen
In your individual online lessons you will learn to:
- speak more fluently
- react spontaneously
- actively apply new vocabulary
- consolidate grammar – also necessary 😉
- improve your pronunciation
- express yourself clearly in written form
- speak confidently and convincingly
Discover how useful, practical and efficient it is to have live German lessons with your own private teacher via Skype. This course is extremely flexible in terms of location and time and focuses entirely on your wishes and needs.
Our team comprises 25 German teachers, all of them German native speakers. All our teachers are certified language trainers with at least 8 years of professional experience in online or classroom teaching. We have worked with a variety of target groups, with a focus on a wide range of subject areas. Our professional instruction animates and inspires our language learners: live instruction means immediate personal feedback, driving you on to achieve your language goals.
Number of lesson units
01 lesson per 45 minutes = test lesson
|10 lessons per 45 minutes||350,00|
|10 lessons per 60 minutes||460,00|
|20 lessons per 45 minutes||683,00|
|20 lessons per 60 minutes||897,00|
|30 lessons per 45 minutes||985,00|
30 lessons per 60 minutes
40 lessons per 45 minutes
40 lessons per 60 minutes
50 lessons per 45 minutes
50 lessons per 60 minutes
These prices include selection of materials, preparation and the services described above. If you would like to have written texts corrected outside specified teaching times, this can be arranged. The additional time required will be added to your invoice. To book any further training units, please add these to the enrolment form.
The online courses include the following:
- Personal consultation via phone/Skype both before and during the course
- A detailed placement test to determine the language level before the course (if required)
- Online 1-to-1 lessons (45 or 60 minutes) with qualified German language trainers via Skype (or an alternative platform)
- A course tailored to individual requirements and special interests
- Course material selected according to your level, preferred learning style and language goals
- Material forwarded via email, Skype or WhatsApp
- Selection of course books according to your needs (cost of course books not included)
- Varying course times to fit in with individual schedules (online lessons from 7:00 to 21:00, Monday to Friday. Saturdays on request, Sundays with an extra charge)
- Learning breaks or an increase in course intensity if required
- Time zone: UTC+1 (CET) in winter and UTC+2 CEST) in summer.
- Preparation for all official exams from Goethe, telc and TestDaF
- Regular tests to monitor learning progress after 50 lessons (if required)
- A certificate based on the Common European Framework for Languages.
- 100% saving on the enrolment fee for the German Home Tuition Program of Sprachinstitut TREFFPUNKT-ONLINE
- Instruction is given online, on a one-to-one basis
- One 1-to-1 online session lasts either 45 or 60 minutes
- Course times and days can be varied to fit your schedule
- Lessons take place from Monday to Friday between 7 am and 9 pm, weekends available on request
- Online sessions can be postponed
- Your teacher must receive notice of any postponement or cancellation (via email/Skype) at least 36 hours before the start of the planned session. Otherwise the lesson will be charged
- Payment must be made via bank transfer, PayPal or credit card before the course start
- If cancellations are made on time – at least 36 hours in advance – no lessons will be charged. For late cancellations, lessons will be charged at 100%. Please note that lessons must be taken within a set period of time. This period is generous and is divided as follows:
– 04 weeks if the booking is 2*45 minutes – starter package (not applicable for the exam course)
– 30 weeks if the booking is 10*45 or 10/15*60 minutes
– 50 weeks if the booking is 20*45 or 20/25*60 minutes
– 80 weeks if the booking is 30*45 or 30/35*60 minutes
– 100 weeks if the booking is 40*45 or 40/45*60 minutes
– 120 weeks if the booking is 50*45 or 50*60 minutes
- The place of jurisdiction is Bamberg, Germany.
With best wishes from Bamberg/Bavaria Alexandra von Rohr