GERMAN FOR TEENAGERS
This online German course is designed for young learners who need to improve their German skills with an individual teacher in one-to-one lessons. These sessions are aimed at young people aged 10 to 17. Lessons are live with a native German teacher and can be booked at any level from beginner to advanced. All skills can be trained, from reading and listening through to writing and speaking. German online lessons can help your child by:
- supporting them with the German they are learning at school
- maintaining or extending existing German knowledge
- providing guidance in written German for those who have grown up in a non-German speaking country with a German speaking parent. While their spoken German may be good, they may need support in writing
- showing them that German can be fun if they are currently reluctant to speak
- preparing them for a German exam
Let us know what your child needs. We will be happy to support and motivate them!
So that both you and your child can get to know the online teacher, we would recommend booking our starter package of 1*45 minutes as a first step. Once you have registered online for this trial lessons, we will send you the teacher’s details and a placement test for older children. The test is voluntary, but it helps the teacher gain a first impression of your child’s knowledge of German. If your child is happy with the teacher and the first lesson, you can go on to book packages of 10 or more lessons. Call us if you have any questions or go directly to the registration form to book the test lesson .
Live German lessons with your own private teacher
If your child learns German online via Skype or zoom, they will have live lessons face to face with a private teacher on days and at times that suit you / your child. Your child can see the teacher, the teacher will share the screen, they can write together, watch videos, listen to dialogue and read texts. This form of training not only guarantees flexibility in terms of location and time, but also gives your child the opportunity to focus on just the skills they need, e.g. speaking, reading, listening or writing.
The course content is individually adapted according to age and school year level. We can work with your child’s school textbooks, with standard DaF textbooks and our own material. Usually we opt for a combination of all three. The selection of material is made after the first two lessons. For exam preparation courses, we use the usual textbooks with sample tests to familiarize your child with the exam format. In every lesson, we promote the development of oral and written language skills, so that your child learns to understand and use language in a way that is comprehensible and appropriate to the subject matter, the situation and their age group. read more / mehr lesen
All teachers are native speakers and certified language trainers. Our team of 25 teachers includes a group who specialize in teaching children and teenagers. These trainers know how to deal with young leaners. They will support them in learning German at school, preparing them for an exam, teaching them how to write in German or helping them become confident German speakers. Our younger language learners are animated and inspired by their professional instruction. Live instruction means they receive immediate supportive feedback, driving them on and prompting them to look forward to their next German online session.
These prices include selection of materials, preparation and the training itself and the services described below. Please note: no enrolment fee is charged on top. To book our training units, please use our secure online enrolment form.
|Number of lesson units||Euro €|
|01 lesson per 45 minutes = test lesson||35,00|
|10 lessons per 45 minutes||350,00|
|10 lessons per 60 minutes||460,00|
|20 lessons per 45 minutes||683,00|
|20 lessons per 60 minutes||897,00|
|30 lessons per 45 minutes||985,00|
|30 lessons per 60 minutes||1.294,00|
|40 lessons per 45 minutes||1.273,00|
|40 lessons per 60 minutes||1.673,00|
|50 lessons per 45 minutes||1.563,00|
|50 lessons per 60 minutes||2.054,00|
Prices for 1-to-2 sessions: If you want your children to have the class together, please add for the second child EUR 90,00 per 10 lessons á 45 minutes and EUR 120,00 per 10 lessons á 60 minutes. To book the 1-to-2 lessons please register one child as a 1-to-1student and write the name and age of the second child in the box at the end of the enrolment form. You will received a personal email/confirmation.
- Personal consultation via phone/Skype/zoom both before and during the course
- A detailed placement test to determine the language level before the course if required
- Online 1-to-1 lessons (45 or 60 minutes) with qualified German language trainers via Skype, Zoom or an alternative platform
- A course tailored to individual requirements and special interests of your child
- Material selected according to the level, preferred learning style and language goals. Copies will will be forwarded via email
- Selection and suggestion of course books if needed, alternatively we can use the course book of your child
- Varying course times to fit in with individual schedules.
- Lessons from 7:00 to 21:00, Monday to Friday. Saturdays on request, Sundays with an extra charge
- Learning breaks or an increase in course intensity if required
- Preparation for all official exams from Goethe and telc
- A certificate based on the Common European Framework for Languages
- 100% saving on the enrolment fee for the German Home Tuition Program of Sprachinstitut TREFFPUNKT-ONLINE for young learners
- Instruction is given online, on a one-to-one or one-to-two basis live with a private teacher.
- One online session lasts either 45 or 60 minutes.
- Online 1-to-1 lessons with qualified German language trainers via Skype or Zoom.
- Payment must be made net via bank transfer, PayPal or credit card before the course start
- The course material is provided by the school/ the teacher in form of copies. Course books are not included in the price.
- If we are supposed to use the school book of your child, you will need to supply us with the book or copies of the same.
- Time zone: UTC+1 (CET) in winter and UTC+2 CEST) in summer
- Lessons take place from Monday to Friday between 7 am and 9 pm, Saturdays on request, Sundays at an extra charge of 10%.
- Online sessions can be postponed. If cancellations are made on time. i. e. at least 36 hours in advance, no lessons will be charged. For late cancellations, lessons will be charged at 100%.
- Please note that lessons must be taken within a set period of time. This period is generous and is divided as follows:
– 30 weeks if the booking is 10*45 or 10*60 minutes
– 50 weeks if the booking is 20*45 or 20*60 minutes
– 80 weeks if the booking is 30*45 or 30*60 minutes
– 100 weeks if the booking is 40*45 or 40*60 minutes
– 120 weeks if the booking is 50*45 or 50*60 minutes
- The place of jurisdiction is Bamberg, Germany.
With best wishes from the UNESCO heritage Bamberg, Alexandra von Rohr