PRICES AND CONDITIONS
Below is a price overview. The prices are the same for all course types and are for a live one-to-one online training with a private teacher.
Please note: We do not charge any enrolment fee. These prices include selection of materials, preparation, teaching and the services described below.
Number of lesson units
|01 lesson per 45 minutes = test lesson||35,00|
|05 lessons per 60 minutes||245,00|
|10 lessons per 45 minutes||350,00|
|10 lessons per 60 minutes||460,00|
|15 lessons per 60 minutes||678,00|
|20 lessons per 45 minutes||683,00|
|20 lessons per 60 minutes||897,00|
|25 lessons per 60 minutes||1.060,00|
|30 lessons per 45 minutes||985,00|
30 lessons per 60 minutes
|35 lessons per 60 minutes||1.487,00|
40 lessons per 45 minutes
40 lessons per 60 minutes
50 lessons per 45 minutes
50 lessons per 60 minutes
If two people would like to share a lesson, please add EUR 9,00 with 45 minutes and EUR 12,00 with 60 minutes per session for the second person. Example: 10 sessions are EUR 350,00 for 1 person and EUR 440,00 for 2 persons, i.e. plus EUR 90,00 for the 2nd person.
If you would like to have written texts corrected outside specified teaching times, this can be arranged. Please contact us.
To book any further training units, please use our secure enrolment form.
The online courses include the following:
- Personal consultation via phone/Skype (Business)/zoom both before and during the course
- A detailed placement test to determine the language level before the course if required
- Online 1-to-1 lessons (45 or 60 minutes) with qualified German language trainers via Skype, Zoom or an alternative platform
- A course tailored to individual requirements and special interests
- Course material selected according to the level, preferred learning style and language goals
- Material in form of copies will be forwarded via email
- Selection of course books according to needs, cost of course books are not included
- Varying course times to fit in with individual schedules. Lessons from 7:00 to 21:00, Monday to Friday. Saturdays on request, Sundays with an extra charge
- Learning breaks or an increase in course intensity if required
- Time zone: UTC+1 (CET) in winter and UTC+2 (CEST) in summer
- Preparation for all levels and all official exams from Goethe, telc and TestDaF
- Regular control tests to monitor learning progress if required
- A certificate based on the Common European Framework for Languages.
- 100% saving on the enrolment fee for the German Home Tuition Program of Sprachinstitut TREFFPUNKT-ONLINE
- Instruction is given online, on a 1-to-1 basis live with a private teacher
- One 1-to-1 online session lasts either 45 or 60 minutes
- Payment must be made net via bank transfer, PayPal or credit card before the course start if not arranged differently
- Selection of course books according to individual needs, the cost of course books are not included
- Your course book can be used as well. If you want us to work with your book, please provide us with your book or send us copies
- We can work with the books you suggest. In this case you have to provide us with the material
- Online sessions can be postponed but the teacher must receive notice of any postponement or cancellation (via email/Skype) at least 36 hours before the start of the planned session. Otherwise the lesson will be charged at 100%.
- Please note that lessons must be taken within a set period of time. This period is generous and is divided as follows:
– 15 weeks if the booking is 5*60 minutes
– 30 weeks if the booking is 10*45 or 10/15*60 minutes
– 50 weeks if the booking is 20*45 or 20/25*60 minutes
– 80 weeks if the booking is 30*45 or 30/35*60 minutes
– 100 weeks if the booking is 40*45 or 40/45*60 minutes
– 120 weeks if the booking is 50*45 or 50*60 minutes
- The place of jurisdiction is Bamberg, Germany.
With best wishes, Alexandra von Rohr